fredag 20 september 2013

Logg 1: Prospecting

Prospecting

Many people relate to that the school get harder and harder as you get older and it is meant to be like that, sure, but why is it harder for those who cant handle it? There are some people who are brilliant at what they do and then they get shunned for not being able to deliver at subjects they find hard. One of the worlds most brilliant minds once said:

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

That is not what school teaches us. There is only a particular few that are able to deliver on every level, why is the system built that way? I think it is because of the simple fact that the system is made by bureaucrats and not by teachers. I am Scandinavian and many things are great here. But the school is not one. It is not developed the way it should be, unofficial studies towards schools in my hometown shows that 90% of the students were sick and tired of school because they were forced to study things they were not interested in.

So here we come to the subject at hand. I want to educate people who wants more in their life than being hired by some company who ONLY wants to make money. We are social creatures, most of us need a good working environment and I want to give them that. I want people to do what they want to do and not what the society or the media does. I am not saying that media always is wrong, I am suggesting that everything is not as the media seem it to be. We have been taught by our society that "difference" and wanting more is wrong. We have been taught that you should only live for yourself and only yourself. I don't know if you agree with that, but I am sincerely against the idea. I can talk about this stupidity all day but I believe it must come to a halt for now.

My passion is to educate the ignorant masses, question yourself with: what is yours?

- PersonalDevelopmentGuy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar