söndag 22 september 2013

Logg 2: Prospecting 2.0

Welcome back!

Today has been a hectic day. Not only for myself but for my family, you see as a lower middle class income family it is hard to please everyone and somehow it always makes me tired and exhausted. But not anymore. Thanks to Personal Development I am living a better life. Everything gets more positive by only doing a few simple thing, it is actually that simple. As of yesterday I was never really positive in how I thought. If something bad happened, I thought: "things like these happens, and it sucks". And that was it. I had never thought of just changing my mindset and become better.

As a child I was always looking for a change in life, for example, Science fiction was very important to me because it promised me an artificial way of life, a change for the better and goals everyone could accomplish.
When I grew up it did not seem that would happen anytime soon. So I began tossing away my dreams, they were "impossible" and "not happening", at least that was what people told me. So I went on in life and as I never have been much religious, I believe that you have to think and not have someone think for you, It was hard for me to find a point in life. So I became restless. School went first, after all if you have a life to live for and no reason to live it, then why go to school? Why bother? Then when I was still very young. I was in between the 2:d or 3:d grade, my great grandfather died. That made me change my mind about things. I did not become religious or anything like that, no, but there was a spark that ignited in me. I lay on my bed and cried my eyes out for a week. Thinking and pitying myself and asking the world: "why?". I never got any answers. Then everything fell together, the final piece of the puzzle was placed and the picture was much easier to understand. I live for my family. I live to help others so that they do not have to go through things like what I have and worse, at least not alone. I live to help other. From that point I tried to be more and more independent and less and less selfish. I did not care about money. It was not hard having my dreams replaced by emptiness, it was harder to get them back. So I struggled and I fought for what I believed in and it worked out. I am a better person now and I am going to change the world for the better. I want people to have the freedom to choose whether or not they want to get controlled or live by themselves. It is hard changing your life for the better, but believe me that when it is done. It is amazing what you can accomplish.

-PersonalDevelopmentGuy 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar