onsdag 18 september 2013

Intro: Why do I do this?

Hello!

To anyone reading this, I am doing this for my own purpose because I want to write my thoughts and experiences out on paper. I do not know if you understand why I had this idea but it is clear to me and that is the the reason I'm doing this.

Recently I have been introduced to a business opportunity and I wont lie to you, I have ZERO expertise in the area. But the person is a very good friend of mine so I wanted to give him a shot in telling me more about it. He was talking about Network Marketing, the new business model and so on. I have never been aware of "Network Marketing" before and it sounded too good to be true. He told me this:
"-How would you like to get payed a full time income by working part time, to start you only need to buy this product", he showed me this product (which I don't want to say, I might do in a later entry).
I was very negative to the subject and when I realized I did not trust him I told him that he needed to prove it to me. Later that evening when we went our separate ways I felt that I doubted my negativity. What if I was wrong. It was a big deal, it could be life-changing. When I sat down in front of my laptop that night, I started to research it. There was posts about "Triangle-scams" and that everything about it was a scam, well that was actually not the case because when I watched the videos and read the articles, they said the opposite!
Why can someone post such a criticizing label or headline and get away with it, I do not get it!?
Anyway, I get easily sidetracked, just so you guys know.
Back to the story! I got very interested in the opportunity now and I felt a bit bad for forcing one of my best friends to prove something to me, I should have trusted them. So the next day I joined. And that was a month ago. It is looking up for me and I am learning fast. This is the opportunity of a lifetime.

-"Personal Development Guy"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar